Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Little Garden

I started to take up gardening to pass time. My objectives are simple:

1. To take up a healthy and cheap hobby, yet not too time consuming.

2. To take me away from my computer.

3. To make my corridor outside my house more green and less boring .

I wanted to create a low maintenance garden with interesting looking plants and easy to propagate. These are plants that I come across and have some success.

African Violets


Aloe Vera


Arrowhead Plant


Basil


Chinese Evergreen


Corn Plant


Desert Rose (Adenium obesum)


Flame Nettle, Painted Nettle


Golden Pothos or Devil's Ivy


Kentia Palm


Mint


Mother-in-Law's Tongue Plant



Mother of thousands



Parlor Plam


Peperomia scandens (Cupid Peperomia)



Silver Hahnii



Zamioculcas zamiifolia or ZZ plant



Money Plant Tree




Reference:
http://www.guide-to-houseplants.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment